A Nightmare to Remember
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nightmare to Remember guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ganois App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ganois

Ganois App Empty
PostSubject: Ganois App   Ganois App EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:35 am

1. What are the names of your most played character(s) on the server, and what are their class/specs? Please indicate which you will be bringing to the guild. Lokin DPS/Tank DK Ganois Retpally WhosHealing lvl 31 Druid

2. Where did you hear about A Nightmare to Remember? ran a few ToC25 with Dulanblood and Pirce

3. Our raid time usually starts at 4:30-5:00 PM Server Time (Pacific Coast Time) friday through sunday. When are you able to be on?
Panama schedule Work mon,tue. off wed thurs work fri sat sun switch the next week

4. What WoW experience do you have (raids, pre-bc wow, bc, etc.)? (We wont accept or decline based on this, we'd just like to know) Naxx Uld ToC ICC first boss

5. What was your previous guild and why did you leave it? Black Ops Ally side came to horde currently with Black Dragons but they aren't progressing.. would like to push my pally through End game Content
6. Please go to the guild's website: A Nightmare to Remember Guild Website. Please read the rules on the Rules page of the website. Have you read and understand these guild rules?
Back to top Go down
Pirce

Ganois App Empty
PostSubject: RL Friend   Ganois App EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 10:11 am

This is the RL that I spoke about on my app. I would like that there be a high amount of consideration with this player. I believe he would respec as needed to help the guild.
Back to top Go down

Ganois App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Nightmare to Remember :: Applications-
Jump to: