A Nightmare to Remember
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nightmare to Remember guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Herrotto App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
herrotto

Herrotto App Empty
PostSubject: Herrotto App   Herrotto App EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:29 am

1. What are the names of your most played character(s) on the server, and what are their class/specs? Please indicate which you will be bringing to the guild. Herrotto lvl 80 mage (arcane 57/3/11) and a lvl 80 rogue. My primary toon is the mage. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonblight&cn=Herrotto

2. Where did you hear about A Nightmare to Remember? Heartofangel is a friend of mine and suggested this guild to me. I was also in a guild with Dargonelf though I am unsure whether he remembers me.

3. Our raid time usually starts at 4:30-5:00 PM Server Time (Pacific Coast Time) friday through sunday. When are you able to be on? I am on pretty much every night from about 4:00 Server till bed.

4. What WoW experience do you have (raids, pre-bc wow, bc, etc.)? (We wont accept or decline based on this, we'd just like to know) I have been playing my mage since the days of early Naxx and AQ 40, Kara, BT, Hyjal, New Naxx, TOTC 10/25, and ICC 10 (putricide) and ICC 25 (Saurfang).

5. What was your previous guild and why did you leave it? I was in Contemptous Assembly before they imploded, joined Roadhouse but got tired of the stupid negative politics and now am in Glorious Legacy as I thought they were progressing and there really not. I am looking for a good guild that is progressing and I am looking for a home.

6. Please go to the guild's website: A Nightmare to Remember Guild Website. Please read the rules on the Rules page of the website. Have you read and understand these guild rules? I have read the guild rules and agree to abide by them.
Back to top Go down
Terepal
Admin
Admin

Herrotto App Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for applying   Herrotto App EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:40 pm

thanks for applying herrotto, and we're happy to let you know that youre application has been accepted! please whisper any officer in game and they can give you an invite.
Back to top Go down
https://nightmareguild.forumotion.net

Herrotto App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Nightmare to Remember :: Applications-
Jump to: