A Nightmare to Remember
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nightmare to Remember guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Spate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spate

Application: Spate Empty
PostSubject: Application: Spate   Application: Spate EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:28 pm

1. What are the names of your most played character(s) on the server, and what are their class/specs? Please indicate which you will be bringing to the guild.
Spate: mage/arcane
Point: hunter/bm & mrkm
2. Where did you hear about A Nightmare to Remember?
Previous GM, Pondarosa, referred your guild to me as 'a guild that suits my raiding style' when I returned to WoW this past xmas and impressed by your members' play in the few raids I've run in. Unfortunately it's only now that I've taken her advice and officially applied.

3. Our raid time usually starts at 4:30-5:00 PM Server Time (Pacific Coast Time) friday through sunday. When are you able to be on?
The above start time works for me.

4. What WoW experience do you have (raids, pre-bc wow, bc, etc.)? (We wont accept or decline based on this, we'd just like to know)
Playing WoW off and on since December '04 - scary I know - and have raided most of all instances up to the old 40man sizes. Haven't really gotten serious into raiding until BC patch. In WotLK I've completed all the 5man Heroics, Uld 10/25mans, TotC 10/25, VoA 10/25man, Onyx 10/25, ICC 10 reg to Rotgut and ICC 25 reg to Saur.

5. What was your previous guild and why did you leave it?
Current guild is Roadhouse and am wanting to leave due to raid style (not organized) and lack of depth of play experience.

6. Please go to the guild's website: A Nightmare to Remember Guild Website. Please read the rules on the Rules page of the website. Have you read and understand these guild rules?

An easy way to make your application is to simply copy and past the questions on to your new post and answer them there.
Back to top Go down
Terepal
Admin
Admin

Application: Spate Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for applying   Application: Spate EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:57 pm

Hey Spate, thanks for filling out the application. Just talk to any officer or raid leader in game to get a ginvite (Terepal, Frozencore, Kelhavoc, Tintagleon, Mcgunner, Shadowdeathx, Dulanblood, Revenging)
Back to top Go down
https://nightmareguild.forumotion.net

Application: Spate
Page 1 of 1