A Nightmare to Remember
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nightmare to Remember guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Alwaysbaked, Survival Hunter.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nateslantz

Application: Alwaysbaked, Survival Hunter. Empty
PostSubject: Application: Alwaysbaked, Survival Hunter.   Application: Alwaysbaked, Survival Hunter. EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:24 am

My main character is my hunter, Alwaysbaked. He is a survival hunter with a 5.5k gearscore(not the best, I know lol) I can pull an average of 8k+ in 25 mans. I also have two alt 80s, a arcane mage Frostyhaze, and a Tank/DPS DK.
I didn't hear about this guild from anyone. I noticed a lot of the peoplle I used to raid with in Dragons of the Sun in BC were in here, and I used to love to raid with this great group of people, so I thought that I would try to join.
I will generally be able to make these raid times unless something important comes up which usually will not happen. These times fit my schedule almost perfectly.
I did not play pre-BC. However, I did play in BC. I ran everything up to Hyjal, but I never got the oppurtunity to do BT or SWP. In WotLK, I've raided just about everything, but in ICC i've only made it to Putricide do to taking a break shortly after Plague Wing was released and just returning to WoW recently.
I was in Roadhouse before. As I said before I took a break about a month or two ago, and when i returned, Roadhouse had broken up. I was the main hunter in that guild and was in the progression group for ICC 10 man until I had to take a leave of absense.
I have read and fully understand and accept the guild rules.

Thank you,
Alwaysbaked
Back to top Go down

Application: Alwaysbaked, Survival Hunter.
Page 1 of 1